Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2005

SerandEz Roundup

I honestly am not sure what I want to write about at the moment... There are a lot of great posts in the blogosphere now, and I'll do an extended roundup later. My thoughts are a little discombobulated at the moment, and I'm not sure if I have the time to write a solid post.

Meanwhile, there are a few recent posts that I actually thought were a) different from my normal style yet b) still quite good. I'm actually curious what people think about Treasuring Moments and the positives of diverse - and mixed - crowds (in Thanksgiving Recap). The first post, when I re-read it, somehow reminds me of both Jack & Shoshana - two of the most soul-baring bloggers I read and enjoy, though with very different and distinct styles. It makes me wonder if my own style of writing has been affected by the styles of the other blogs I read, or perhaps each of us has our own style - and there will undoubtedly be bits that overlap with the traits of others. Likely, it's a combination of both.

Check them out, and please feel free to share your own opinions!

Quick note: I'm adding a couple more blogs to my blogroll, and I'm still looking to revamp my own... want to seperate into categories and place the "retired" blogs (the ones who are really retired, not the ones who keep blogging!) into their own.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog:)

    Its my first time here so need some more time to give a full assessment but keep it up!

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome & enjoy!! Always a pleasure to have new readers.

    ReplyDelete