Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

E-Bay Song

(Hat tip: KickBoxer) [Taking a quick break from the Blogosphere Extravaganza]
This song is really funny.

I have not stopped laughing about this new hilarious song all about ebay!!!

Turn your speakers way up, sit back and listen and laugh to eBay's own song, sung to the tune of The BackStreet Boys "I Want It That Way".

The "eBay song"

A used ... pink bathrobe
A rare ... mint snowglobe
A Smurf ... TV tray
I bought on eBay
My house ... is filled with this crap
Shows up in bubble wrap
Most every day
What I bought on eBay

Check out the whole thing, and listen to it. It's Weird Al Yankovic, and it's hilarious.

Technorati tags: , , , .

6 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed that I actually recognized that song.

    On a personal note, I have searched e-bay for the Farrah Fawcett poster but have yet to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a Farrah... does that count?

    Wait - you recognized the BB version or the Weird Al one?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BB version. I was unpleasantly surprised, I try to avoid that stuff if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay, I'm ashamed to know it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny just to read that and sing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was fun to sing. Try picturing it in your head...

    I know a few guys who used to buy and sell from EBay, so I think that made it funnier for me.

    ReplyDelete