Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Enjoy...

A little self-roundup, particularly because I would like a few more opinions on some recent posts of mine:
I could use some help on "Welcome to the Blogosphere", an article that is designed to describe the blogosphere - and is, as appropiate, mostly taken from the ideas of bloggers (originally posted here).

It's becoming easier and easier to make DovBear look dumb or make fun of him. :)

I'm trying to fix pieces of my template, and I don't want to keep bugging Mirty - she's too nice!

My grandmother is moving into an old home. :(
There are also some political posts, but I'll let you find those on your own. And everyone is, as always, welcome to peruse the archives... After yet another fun shabbos here, "Crazy Shabbos" comes to my mind.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandmother. I wish her good health.

    Just a niggling detail, though. Whether you disagree with DB or not, I don't think it's possible to make him look dumb.

    Shavuah Tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    Can't make DB look dumb? Why not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can all be made to look foolish, there is no immunity. It is part of being human.

    ReplyDelete