Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blog Roundup 11/6

Weekends are always a little slow in the blogosphere, but that's why many carnivals are posted on weekends. I'd also remind everyone: Please submit any posts that you think are up my alley to me by email (in the header), and it's possible I will link to it. I like reading other people's interesting posts, anyway.

Now, on to today's roundup:
Jack's Shack is hosting Havail Havalim #43, and it's quite good - including some bloggers I'd never seen before. Great job, Jack.

Ze'ev has a great post on personal fulfillment.

Tel-Chai Nation has a good post on the Paris riots - and their threatening spread.

LGF points to a great article by Mark Steyn.

Michelle Malkin has a wonderful post (including some links) that asks why the press swallowed the false stories of Jimmy Massey with such little skepticism.

She also notes that the dead are voting in New Jersey - 4,755 of them.

The Political Teen notes a crazy story involving former President Clinton:
But to use the platform of Rosa Parks’ funeral to lay the biggest egg of lies on the American people is beyond shameful.
He claims, “I remember as if it were yesterday, that fateful day 50 years ago. I was a 9-year-old southern white boy who rode on a segregated bus every single day of my life.” He goes on to say that it was after Parks refused to give up her seat that he and two friends decided they wouldn’t sit in the front anymore. Hmmm, I wonder if his two “friends” have the same memory?
There is only one, small problem with his story. Where he was raised and lived until he was in first grade, Hope, Ark., doesn’t have public transportation – and never has.
That's crazy! What a blatant, obvious lie! It's one thing to lie about a story that is hard to prove either way, or exaggerate a story from 50 years ago. Those are wrong, but at least people will let it by. But this is just stupid.
Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. How could you ignore the biggest scandal in Israel? Mount Zion, G-d forbid to the Vatican.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... can you send me the link, I'll put it in tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Nally - thank you! Those are quite interesting... I actually am under the impression that La Guardia has no international flights, though perhaps I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete