Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blogosphere Super-Extravaganza 11/29: Life

NOTE: This is just one of many parts of the SerandEz Blogosphere Extravaganza. For the main page, click here.

Life:
Jack, whom should rename his blog Mr. Prolific, reflects on life's journey, and what his sportsmanlike children will think after he's gone. Jack, do us all a favor: Slow. Down. How can we read everything?! 28 posts since Nov. 24th!! Geez...

Chaim's scars remind him of his own life.

JBlogmeister sees an old friend... and wants to set her up. Not enough people are thoughtful enough to do such a thing.

Mirty debates the important life issues: Mustard vs. Mayo. Her winner is... this one.

Shira gets her own key.

Wolf notes what some people are finding important.

Robbie reflects on friends long gone.
Back to Extravaganza Home

Technorati tags: , , , .

5 comments:

  1. I have slowed down. You should see me when I really get going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how- too much floating around in my head to sit still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 28 posts in 4 days, I must be getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack - don't you work?! How do you have time!?

    ReplyDelete