Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Plethora of Excellent Posts...

I'm rushing out to go with friends to an Improv-Comedy show, but I'm noticing a number of great posts online today - and I have only read about 1/3 of what I normally do.

Some food for thought until I can do a full roundup later - I will be posting on some of these subjects later, as I find them incredibly interesting:

Basil, Michelle Malkin, and Instapundit (twice!) have links and opinions on Bush's speech today. I've never seen Glenn write so much commentary - and it's excellent.

Gil has an interesting post on teaching derech eretz (proper manners and proper way of acting) in schools - read through the comments, most of which are quite intriguing. I'm going to post a somewhat contrarian view later based on my own experiences.
Gotta run - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment