Pages

Friday, November 04, 2005

Blog Roundup 11/4

No time now to post anything myself, as I've spent too much time reading and commenting. And I still haven't started cooking for Shabbos!

Anyways, here we go:

The Godol Hador has two excellent posts today - one "borrowed" from the Jerusalem Post, one original - the first regarding the theological differences some may have about how to approach Science and Torah, the second discussing the "Mythology of Breishis".

DovBear's commenters had an interesting discussion about links once he showed he's beating Gil. He also links to some other posts from around the Jewish blogosphere. [Competition? No. I think he found them interesting, and wanted to link to them. Good for him.]

LGF has a report of Italians demonstrating FOR Israel, and somewhat proves what SIL mentioned yesterday - that the Paris riots are about religion, not poverty.

Gil points out an article by Chananya Weisman about people's hypocricies. Gil puts it perfectly:
I'm not sure if this is pathetically naive or entirely spot on (or both).
I think it's both.

PsychoToddler will be having a concert soon.

SoccerDad takes the Times to task for their flip-flopping on Iranian president Ahmadinejad.

Baal Tshuvas Anonymous has yet another great guest post, this one from R2JBlogs - I hope people are reading these stories. Yesterday's from Holy Hyrax was great, too.

Mirty asks an interesting question about the Tower of Babel.
Check it out.

As a note... I only include posts I see. If you're not on my blogroll, odds are I won't see your post, so if you think you have a good one, email me. I only choose a few a day (more today because Shabbos is coming), but you never know! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment