Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Blogosphere Extravaganza: Israel

NOTE: This is just one of many parts of the SerandEz Blogosphere Extravaganza. For the main page, click here.

Israel:
This is by far the hardest part to put together. There's so many bloggers with their opinions on Israel and its politics, I don't know where to start. And therefore, I give up.

Here's the bloggers who have had excellent posts on Israel or Israeli politics in the last few days, in no particular order.
Jameel
Ze'ev
SoccerDad
Batya
JoeSettler
Tel-Chai Nation
LGF
Nephtuli
Not that others have not: But the posts I was going to link to are among these guys and gals. Perhaps later I'll throw in which posts I was referring to, but we'll have to see. There's just so many...!
Back to Extravaganza Home

Technorati tags: , , , .

No comments:

Post a Comment