Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yet Another Thanks

SerandEz has reached the 20,000 hit mark (unique hits - it's nearing 40,000 page views). Thank you all for your readership, glad you're enjoying. Or coming, anyway. :)

I finished my last final for a while tonight, which is a really nice feeling. It may be the last final I ever take in a normal class setting, which is a really really nice feeling. And, while I have plenty of stuff to take care of the next week and a half before I head to Cleveland and Los Angeles, hopefully I'll have some time to sit and write coherent blog posts that I have been hoping to.

Thanks again for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Do yourself a favor and skip cleveland and head straight to Los Angeles your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Jack. Skip Cleveland?! One of my best friends is getting married! (I think Stacey may even know the family from way back...)

    And LA is not my new home! It just might be in the near future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like my "refresh" button pressing has paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robbie - LOL. Irina - thanks! (But it's not for a bit...!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ad Meh v'esrim million!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh - now you're limiting me?! :)

    ReplyDelete