Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

JIB Awards 2005: Best Post Nominees - The List

[Previously: The Nominees...]

DISCLAIMER
: Critiques of posts are not meant in any way to be portrayed negatively; in fact, I've linked to a few in the past that will probably be near the bottom of this list. I think they're all pretty good - I'm merely comparing them relative to the other posts that are up here. I'm also taking out the "I think"s, and stating opinions almost as fact. It's shorter that way.

DISCLAIMER 2: I'm also not trying to trivialize some of the heart-breaking posts - they are truly heart-rending, but they may just not get the votes.

Continuing the analysis of the 2005 JIB Awards, here is an analysis of the Best Post category, starting with the list of nominees:
An impressive list overall. I'm not going to discuss my own Welcome to the J-Blogosphere here - you'll just have to read it and decide for yourself. The rest are split up into 3 categories: The Good, The Better, and The Best. Click on each for the links.

Technorati tags: , , , , .

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Ezzie ... it makes the list so much more manageable if you have the summaries and break it down into sections.

    I should write a summary for your post ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - a summary of a summary of a list. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezzie- If anything, you should win a JIB for this outstanding work! You save everyone alot of time, by investing (wasting?) your time on our behalf.

    The JBlogosphere thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure. Thank my wife, she hasn't killed me (yet).

    ReplyDelete