Pages

Friday, January 13, 2006

New Features

In case you haven't noticed, I've added some new drop-downs to the sidebar. The Crazy Shabbos series is there, in order, as are the posts that analyze the JIB nominees for different categories.

More importantly, all the posts by SIL and Professor Justice are there in the order in which they appeared (top was first). Thanks to the two of them for their contributions, and I look forward to seeing more posts from them and other guests in the future!

I'm also hoping to slowly organize my posts in the sidebar, but we'll have to see if I have the patience for that. I do have finals, ya know...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! (both organizing and the finals) : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should make the drop down menus in the opposite order (newest post first, drag down to oldest)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was thinking that as I wrote it. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete