Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

A Nice Milestone

I didn't realize it at the time, but the post just below this was the 500th post on SerandEz. It's been wonderful sharing my own thoughts with you, and hearing your own thoughts in response; in general, it has been a pleasure just to meet so many of you, from all different walks of life and with so many different opinions on every subject under the sun. Thank you all for your support, comments, readership, and even the occasional putting me in my place when I deserve it. All of us bloggers need that shot of reality once in a while to keep our egos in check. By the same token,
Honesty is a hard attribute to find when we all want to seem like we've got it all figured out. Well, let me be the first to say that I don't have a clue, I don't have all the answers; ain't gonna pretend that I do. I'm just trying... to find my way.
Change the world.

Thanks also to SIL & Professor Justice for their contributions to SerandEz [in the sidebar], and I hope to add more guest and occasional bloggers in the future.

I noticed earlier as I searched for an old post that 6 months ago tomorrow I hit 500 page views; 35,000+ page views later, I'm still enjoying myself, and for that I thank all of you. I hope you are all enjoying it as much as I am. And no matter what, remember:
Be yourself, because the people who care don't matter, and the people who matter don't care.
Again, thank you all so much.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this milestone and to many more! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting you in your place when you deserve it, eh??!!

    "No more brown diagnol-stripped ties soldier!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HH- LOL!!! (It's not brown, though...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you change the pic? Did your wife yell at you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HH - Huh? She did ;) , but I didn't change it...

    Everybody else - Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I had a glitch on mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the success of your awesome blog, Ezzie. And I swear you look so familiar. We must have crossed paths at some point in Cleveland Hts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Stacey! Ya never know, maybe... :)

    ReplyDelete