Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Back to Blogging

Wow. After the Extravaganza I put together last night and today, I was a bit burned out. I think roundups of that level are going to be limited. However, I will still host the roundups, and wish to encourage more readers to please send posts and/or articles you see anywhere online, whether from the blogosphere or not.

I'm pretty good about hat tips, too! ;)

On that note, HappyWithHisLot complains that I didn't link to his post regarding the relationship between Modern Orthodox and Hassidic Jewry. He's right: I should have. The true substance is in the comments. So, now I honor him with a link all to himself: Right here. Check it out!

[note: I hope he's Happy. He claims he is, after I noted he wasn't yesterday...]

Back to what I was writing originally, it's back to blogging, even as I intensify my job search and get back into the school mode a little bit. I've also been talking with a couple of people who may be joining this blog on an occasional basis, to add some other perspectives on different subjects. That's vague for now, as we work out how he/she/they can remain anonymous and still establish their [excellent] credentials, which may have a bearing on what they're writing.

Hopefully this will soon be worked out, as the first article to be posted is sharply analytical but also quite entertaining.

Meanwhile, for all those who missed it in the extravaganza hubbub, the first person to join me on this blog, S.I.L., had a hilarious post yesterday. This is her second post, and it's about the famous children's book, Good Night Moon and is titled Good Night Loon. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment