Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 12/27

Yes, I do sometimes write my own stuff too... But while writing is definitely what got me addicted to blogging (did I just say addicted?! No... I'm not addicted. I'm, um, interested in blogging! Right?), reading is what keeps me coming back for more. The following posts are good examples of why.

*Post of the Day* None. I chose two in the post below this. :)

Judaism:
Rachel Adler of Beyond Teshuva addresses an issue that all of us face at some point - flat-lining in our Judaism.

The other BT blog, OffTheDerech, has come back to life with a guest post from a Ger (convert).

Gil at Hirhurim wonders about the emphasis people place on writing BS'D (an abbreviation for "With God's Help") on the top of every paper.

Mississippi Fred Macdowell and the Freelance Kiruv Maniac debate documentary hypothesis at On the Main Line.
Culture:
Orthomom addresses Lakewood's hypocrisy; Lakewood realizes it as well, and properly addresses the issue. Well done, all-around!

Robbie wonders why Chanukah needs to be so deep-fried.

Shira reviews Shlock Rock.
Education:
Robbie wonders about someone's kid, and brown-striped zebras. Then he really wonders about that kid's teacher.

Orthomom just wonders about her 5-year old's sex ed - and is satisfied that it's pretty non-existent.
Israel:
Nephtuli gives a near-perfect analysis of the decision Kadima-leaning Israeli voters face.
Check it out!

No, I didn't just put Robbie in because he asked. I put him in because they were really good, funny posts. But, in general, if you'd like to be included in the roundups, you should e-mail me at serandez at verizon dot net. Thanks!

Technorati tags: , , .

2 comments: