Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 12/29

Just a few quick hits tonight... or is it morning? Oy.

*Post of the Day* LamedZayin discusses the 4 sons of the Pesach (Passover) Haggadah, even though it's Chanukah. A brilliant breakdown of Jewish society.

Blogging: Meryl Yourish added a few blogs to her blogroll, including SerandEz! I have no clue what drew her to my blog, but I'm flattered and appreciative.

Thinking: MCAryeh rambles. Beautifully.

Stacey has the best Chanukah gift of all. Nachas.

Nephtuli, who's been blogging like crazy since the end of finals, says some people aren't thinking at all. He's right, too.

Funny: Ayelet has a funny and cute story from her bilingual daughter.

Less People Less Idiots has a great post on the ills of the world: Parts I & II.

Technorati tags: , , .

6 comments:

  1. Whoa...looks like you sleep as much as I do. Isn't it a little early to do a blog roundup for today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the roundups are usually of the previous day's posts. And I probably (stupidly) sleep even less than you... Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... The LamidZayin post doesn't have a link. : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks

    ReplyDelete