Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blog Loading Slowly?

Basil has put up an excellent post on how to speed up the order in which your blog loads - something I hope to utilize in the near future. As many of you know, this blog often loads slowly; this should help. If your blog is suffering from the same issues, you will probably like this post...

UPDATE: Woohoo! I think that the blog, while it still may occasionally take a while to completely load, will have at the least the main portions of the blog readable while the rest loads! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Ezzie,
    A little off topic... How do you make it so that you just put a couple of paragraphs in the blog main page and then create a link to the rest of the article?

    Is this a Blogger thing or did you do something extra?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did something extra, but I really can't remember what gets added to the template. Ask French Hill in my blogroll, she just did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. e-kvetcher, that's a great question, I'll look for that myself. And Ezzie, this tip rules. I have been having trouble with slow loads, especially with my Israeli readers, and this may help. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott - thanks and my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete