Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Random Ramblings

A whole bunch of small thoughts and things worth saying going through my head, many simply in response to questions people asked me about my demographics post. If you haven't commented yet, please do! I'm so curious...

Anyways... the timestamp on the demographics post says tomorrow. This is not due to time-travel, because if it were, I'd be able to pay bills, give people I like money, and buy lots of cool stuff with my new trillionaire status. (sigh) It's simply a matter of placing a later timestamp on a post, which you have the option to do on Blogger, in order to keep it in a certain place - in this case, on top.

My mother is the one who started me on the Wall Street Journal's "Best of the Web" many years ago. It is still one of my favorite reads. I love how she took credit for my blogging, even though she never read any blogs (BOTW's writer, James Taranto, says it isn't really a blog) until I started this one. When I told her, "I love how you took credit for my blogging. Hmph.", she responded, "IT'S TRUE!!" She did get me started on the concept, though, so I guess that counts for something.

I had more to say, but I have to take care of some stuff. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment