I just received a phone call from a number in Minnesota, a number I saw was on the caller ID a few times over the weekend: (612) 307-5811. I answer the phone, thinking someone must really want to reach me, and the following is the "conversation":
Me: Hello?Are you freaking kidding me!?!? Let's see how many portions of this phone call were rude:
Automated Voice: Please HOLD for a VERY IMPORTANT message. This is NOT a sales solicitation. Please hold for a few minutes until a representative can come to the phone. Th-
- Calling me
- on a Sunday afternoon
- after having called multiple times over the weekend
- from a non-(800) number.
- Having an automoton with a message -
- a poor automoton at that -
- with an annoying message
- that wants me to hold on
- for a few minutes
- to speak to some representative
- without saying the name of the company
- nor what it's all about
- in a really loud recording.