Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Last Day to Vote (Really)!

Today is the last day to vote in the JIBs - and this time I'm right! Unfortunately, I never did finish going through every category (what I did is in the sidebar), but I will continue to do so as the year passes. There's no reason I can't showcase other blogs even when the JIBs aren't around, so why not?

Meanwhile, go vote for the underdogs you like. They won't win, but it will make them realize that even if they're not the winners, they still have plenty of readers who appreciate what they do.

As Robbie, who's looking for a push in "Best New", said...
Yes, I want to win. I want to win badly. But you know what's cooler than having a banner or two on my side bar? My blogroll has been getting bigger since this all started - I've found plenty of other people out there that I like.

(Don't get me wrong, I like reading the new blogs I've found, but I still want to beat them.)
So go vote - but take your time, look around. Enjoy!

A final note: Thank you to Aussie Dave for all his hard work. What he has put together is truly amazing, and it's a real shame that some bloggers missed the point. I thoroughly enjoyed the JIBs, and hopefully by next year people will either get it or ignore it.

2 comments:

  1. He did a fine job with these. Kol hakavod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I suppose that's not bad as far as endorsements go, so thanks.

    And kudos to Dave.

    ReplyDelete