Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Whew

I just spent quite a while catching up on most of the blogs I read... woah. There were some very good posts out there, but I'm not even going to try and round any up. If you're really curious, you can e-mail me and I'll give you some links.

Meanwhile, JBlogosphere has announced that AbbaGav has already put up Haveil Havalim #75, so check it out!

On a more somber note, Jack's grandfather passed away. He has written much about him in the past, for those who don't follow Jack's blog... it's worth perusing the archives to check the posts out.

Blogging by me will remain sporadic this week - between my still not feeling well (though better) and a somewhat busy ten days [a few weddings, an engagement party, etc.], I'm hoping that the guests will have time to post this week in my stead.

3 comments:

  1. that's the only problem with going away... so many blogs to catch up on when you get back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! btw, I love the current Sarah pic. It's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!
    (it's cold here so, aside from a holiday somewhere warm, nothing better than having a good shluff!)

    ReplyDelete