Pages

Monday, June 12, 2006

Met Blogger Checklist

Only because I've run into/met so many over the last couple of weeks... I figured I may as well put this up, Steg-style (but without the actual style). I'm including those on my blogroll and a couple others that pop into my head... and the standards are pretty low to count. Meeting someone for a second or two pretty much qualifies, though there's only about two or three of those.

Met: (some longer than others)
Chaverai (TypoLad, RubinCompServ)
Kefirot
RaggedHoboJungle
Tzarich Iyun
Xvi
StillRuleAll
BeyondBT (David Linn, David Kirschner)
CharlieHall
CrossCurrents (R' Yaakov Menken, R' Yitzchak Adlerstein)
DovBear*
JewishPros
LabRab
Nephtuli
SoccerDad
Moshe Potemkin
Larry Lenhoff
Holy Hyrax1
The Slippery Slope
Orthodox Paradox
Met family of:
Ayelet (husband)
Rafi G (cousin)
Air Time (brother)
CWY (brother)
Israel Perspectives (brother)
MOChassid (son)
Should have met by now [my fault]:
PsychoToddler
Fudge
Have way too many or close mutual connections:
Jameel @ the Muqata
Me-Ander/Shiloh Musings
French Hill
Okay, who'd I leave out?!

* Just kidding. But how many of you perked up at that one?!

1 Doesn't have his own blog... but he blogs more than most of us.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds awesome! How did you meet all these bloggers?! (I met a couple, too, just recently, but too few to make a real list just yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some I knew from before, but I've met others all over... here, in LA, in Israel, and in Baltimore.

    In just the past 10 days: One at a wedding, one at his house, one at shul, and visited another who I already knew at his house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't met anyone over at the Inter-Galactic Jester. We're gonna throw a party, probably in Boston, for the launch of the National Gazette. You ought to come up for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. Make it New York, and I'll come, how's that? (And have Kosher food!! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met your sister once - does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also belong in the "family of" section... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's quite impressive!

    i barely know anyone that's on my list. not being in central blogger area (NY or Israel) may be a reason! although chances are there would be a lot mutual connections (friends/relatives/acquaintances).

    (but now that i think about it, i think i've actually met one of the ones on your list... small world!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana - LOL, but no. :) Then, waaaay too many people would be on my list! Impressed that you connected that, though...

    JH - Heh, but only one per person please! :)

    Sarah - Check your email!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michael - pleasure meeting you. Josh & Stef actually stopped by to visit today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY! What am I, chopped liver?!

    I know Matt... maybe we can meet someday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heh - but that doesn't count! *Tons* of people know my relatives, it has to be people *I*'ve met. :)

    And ya never know...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think when i meet people for the first time now, one of the first questions i'm going to have to ask is "do you have a blog?"

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ezzie: I keep my list private now to protect the guilty (having met so many =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool I would love to meet bloggers. A blogger friend and I were talking about having a blogger meet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know, but a lot of others and I have mutual friends...

    A Blogger lunch would be cool. Would the anons all wear masks? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Probably not. Some of us are only anonymous because of job-related concerns, rather than the horror of being attached to our opinions.

    And Moishe has an 'i' in it.

    Love always,

    Moishe Potemkin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darn it. I always get that wrong - I had an "I" in, then took it out. Ah well.

    And I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know! He did email me recently, though...

    ReplyDelete