Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

March Madness

Woohoo!! March Madness is starting soon, and my pool is back up and running - within hours of sending out the e-mail, half a dozen people already joined. Last year I believe we had about 60 people, including my Dad [!] and my brother-in-law [who finished last - ha!*]. It's a lot of fun every year, and seems to get a little bigger each time. Most of the people in it don't really follow college basketball (like me), while others don't even know how to play basketball. Yet one of the latter almost one a couple years back, filling it out randomly.

* I think he won his own, which I am in as well, the previous year. I'm competitive... :)

It's gotten much easier to run the pool the last couple of years... while in WITS, I or whomever was running it had to check them all by hand, CBSSportsline lets you customize the setup - and then it takes care of the rest. I still had to enter a bunch in on my own for the yeshiva guys who didn't have computer access, but it wasn't too big of a deal last year.

If anyone is interested in joining, you can e-mail me and I'll send you an invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment