Pages

Monday, July 24, 2006

Updating the Blogroll and other miscellaneous stuff

I looked at my blogroll recently and... it's old. I read blogs through Sage, Firefox's RSS reader (I recommend it!). When I've added blogs recently, I just add it to that. My blogroll, meanwhile, has stayed the same. So... check my blogrolls (Blogroll, Family/Friends, Israeli). If you're not on it, leave a comment with your URL, and I'll be sure to check it out. If you're already on my RSS reader, I'll hopefully remember to actually put you on this time. If you're *not* on my reader, I'm sure it's an oversight, and I'll add you to the reader, and maybe soon I'll remember to add you to my blogroll if I'm enjoying. Feel free to add people besides yourself as well!

Thank you for supporting my laziness. :)

9 comments:

  1. Good to know you took my advice and tried Sage for Firefox. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel strange asking you to check out my blog, but since you asked...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Neil! You're one of the people I had in mind, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work - heres mine
    http://dafnotes.blogspot.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also use sage but it's not great. I'd like it if it would automatically check for new feeds by itself.
    joshweinberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon - Thanks, by the way. I wrote a thank you once, dunno if you saw it.

    Josh - It doesn't take long, and it doesn't slow down the computer this way by constantly searching. I hear ya, though - and thanks for adding your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Ezzie. I admire your constant and quality posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete