Pages

Monday, July 31, 2006

Bloggers' Expertise - 9 Days Meme

Nephtuli tagged me with this one, and it's actually something I've thought about in the past, so here goes... I really liked Nephtuli's own list, too. All five were on the money, and I'd have probably done 1, 3, or 4 myself if he hadn't.

List 5 bloggers and in what subjects (or fields) you think they're especially knowledgeable.
CharlieHall - Presidential history (though not as good as James Taranto :) )
Orthonomics - Personal Finances
Judeopundit - Iran
David Kirschner - Wiretapping law (his series on the NSA taps will be going up soon at JAJC)
TorontoPearl - Children's books
I'm tagging the bloggers above except David, and instead tag David Linn and/or Mark Frenkel who host his [excellent] posts at BeyondBT.

Eh, screw that - whoever feels like doing it, should. Let's all heap praise upon one another (except on me - my expertise is football). It would be interesting to see what talents people think one another have, wouldn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Flattered. And, Ezzie, not too long ago I might have put sports ahead of any financial topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I like the set up of jobs: Work M-F, Sundays are for football. :) (And football season's end coincides with tax season.)

    I don't think people realize how important finances are, even when they think they do. It's quite troubling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You flatter me, Ezzie. Was it that one book "Baby Loves" that swayed the vote in my direction?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely helped ;)

    It's a great one!

    ReplyDelete