- (Hat tip: Mara S) The Shin-Bet allows a person they believe to be connected to Hamas into Gaza. The twist: He's a reporter for the BBC. But the BBC takes no sides, right?
- Fudge relates that the search is on for Mr. Twiddles. To all my Toledo readers, please keep your eyes out. He's... umm... reddish.
- Meryl Yourish does a quick comparison. I'm sick of hearing people say "No, that's how they always say it." No, they really don't. Kudos to Meryl.
- Talk about chumros. Chaim found a new one: It's not enough to be a man to be heard on the Israeli radio, you can't even sound similar to women now.
- DAG notes a sad mistake in the Yated... and they even have a drasha to explain it.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
A Few Good Links
Some interesting and amusing reads out there...