It is excellent, covering all of the following:
B'hatzlacha to the Baltimore Va'ad, and may they be successful in their endeavors. May other cities follow in their footsteps.
- explaining what needs to be done,
- the need to educate children on the issue,
- what mistakes have been made in the past,
- encouraging and facilitating contacting the authorities "who are best equipped to handle this problem",
- establishing the danger these threats pose,
- explaining why naming names in public is important despite the effects this may have on their families,
- acknowledging that rabbonim are not trained in this area,
- discussing the problem of false accusations,
- and setting out a plan for monitoring those who are known or strongly suspected abusers to ensure that they cannot hurt any more.