Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 7/11: 7/11!!

A collection of away messages on Gmail on Free Slurpee Day:
  • National Cheap Jew Day: Free slurpees instead of paying $1.08
  • I don't even like Slurpees all that much, but hey: It's hot outside, and they're free! (Yes, I'm Jewish.)
  • This just in from [...] reporting live from the Bush of Flat: "I just saw a guy getting into his lexus with a free slurpee. Go figure!" .... free slurpees at 'slevin today!
  • Morange rhymes with Quadraflange [Ez: Yeah, I didn't get it either. It's Jameel, though, so I don't ask.]
And some good posts:
Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Ezzie, just letting you know there are no free slurpees at the 7-11 on main street :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I went in last night for milk and they said "no".

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a great turn out of participating 7-11s here either, what a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to illustrate how backward Baltimore is: My wife and I work in downtown and we walked over to a 7-11, only to find that free Slurpee day there is the 18th. I teid to explain to them the significance of today's date to them, but they didn't seem to care. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were plentiful here in the city of LA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jewboy - B'more isnt that backwords... just *that* Baltimore :)

    ReplyDelete