Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 10/30: "Little Miracle"

We just got our camera back again, thankfully. There are no pictures of our little miracle to put up yet, but I loved this image:
Holding and throwing your child up in the air, to their glee, is one of the nicest pleasures in life. It always brings a smile to everyone's face. Need a smile? Look at the slideshow to the left... wait for the last picture. Awesome, isn't it? :) Anyways, that picture came courtesy of...
And now, for the top 5:
  • 5) TafkaPP dissects October's Cry. She is right - we can't have different standards for Arab-Israelis on issues like this. Sharp post.
  • 4) JoeSettler discusses Secular Coercion & Sexual Harrassment. It's a very pointed post - while I'm not sure if I agree with everything in the post, the basic gist is in line with ideas I've expressed in the past.
  • 3) Judith writes about the Elephant in the Room. A must-read for anyone who discusses, or is into, politics or psychology.
  • 2) SephardiLady has the next one of her budget posts up. Please, read it. It's for our own good.
  • 1) Finally, Gil posted about one of the most important songs ever. If you're a parent or plan on being one, read the lyrics.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Eek! No throwing, please--it's too dangerous! Just raise your little miracle up above your head--she'll be plenty gleeful.

    So nu? Speaking of your camera and your little miracle, more photos, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezzie - I see youve been ignoring me lately. Or you just don't consider my postings..."worthy".

    sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shira - soon, soon :)

    Jameel - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see that my shameless self promotion worked.

    Apparently, Chuck spent at least 2 hours taking pictures and shaking hands at a Marine base on Monday. My friend got to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jameel,

    I shall smite him with the flat side of my sword for his transgression. Yawp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CE - Yep :)

    RM - Thanks!

    Ozzie - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great round up Ezzie, well done - and thanks agian for the link :D

    Just popping over to Life-of-Rubin now to check out this new Matisyahu video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome...your tab in my browser (Firefox 2.0) has a tiny pic of Elianna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link! - I really appreciate it. Shabbat Shalom

    ReplyDelete