Thursday, January 18, 2007

Skin

One of our favorite songs and videos here at SerandEz... (Ez: heh - I actually posted about these over a year ago!)

To me, at least, I've always found the song both incredibly sad and inspiring simultaneously. While the song is beautiful, I think it has a much greater impact when you listen while you watch the video at the same time. Did you cry? We once had a few guys at our old apartment, and they watched this... all of them had tears in their eyes. Rascal Flatts is an amazing band, with a number of really great songs. This isn't even my favorite of theirs, either. That would probably have to be Bless the Broken Road:

Also, please try the puzzle below if you haven't already. So far, it's taken everyone between 5 and 15 minutes, so it's not all that tricky... Later today, I'm going to put up the answers and what's so interesting about it all. :)

Powered by WebAds