8. What can we do to help?On an unrelated note, I really liked this post by Mrs. Balabusta.
- Visit my blog. :)
- Leave comments, preferably not anything judgmental or mean.
- Share with others.
- Practice sensitivity.
- Encourage rabbis to be aware of congregants with "invisible pain."
- Be willing to talk about emotional disorders within the Jewish community.
- Be willing to reach out to people in your own community who might need it.
- Brainstorm ways for your own community to keep people from falling through the cracks.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
I've been pointing to this blog a lot recently, because I think it's important... and she just wrote a detailed post explaining (more about) herself and her blog. Read her post. Excerpt: [emphasis added]