And remember: When bad things happen to good people, its probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people, it’s probably Jack Bauer. Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the goddamned bomb was. We're running out of time, so... beep. beep. beep. beep.
- Dave is one of many with the news that Israel & Syria (!?) have been hammering out a peace deal for years.
- DAG has a dream of his own on MLK day.
- Wolf doesn't think people should be buying sons-in-law.
- RafiG notes the next stage of the Slifkin saga.
- Batya has more good links.
- Balaboosteh remembers her tough youth, and has some old (great) pictures.
- Da'ad Hedyot doesn't trust the exit interviews.
- Read, weep, and understand this post by Ha'azina Tefilati about how some people (all of us?) have crossed wires.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 1/16/07: Jack Bauer
24 has started, as our J-blog Rebbetzins are noting, and I missed tonight's episodes. Argh. But, thanks to modern technology and some great friends, I did get to see the first two, and I'm sure I'll see the next two fairly soon. Some people have already seen the leaked 5 & 6, too. But, it's okay - at least there's some good stuff out there to read: