Other very good and/or interesting posts out there today, after the J-blogosphere seemed to have taken a nice break lately:
- On the darker side, JBlogMeister was the first to break the tragic story of a 22-year old who - through no fault of her own - hit a 16-year old with her car. I can't imagine how I'd react to such a thing; hopefully the knowledge that she couldn't have done anything will let her get past it.
- YeshivaWorld posts what is depressing to me, at least. I don't understand this at all.
- On the lighter side, Treppenwitz has a wonderfully sweet story about one of his routines; Kasamba is hilarious as always, and the post gets a Mazel Tov; RaggedyMom speaks out for redheads (yay!); and TOWIK gets positive.
- BeyondBT has a thought-provoking piece on ex-BTs.
- NoyG rips nicely into people who don't speak properly.