I forgot this one (from Bari). Saddam was nice to the birds. Yay. Articles like this annoy me, as if they're trying to say "Oh, he wasn't really such a bad guy." Shut up and read this, okay?Here are a few good posts out there from this morning:
Have a wonderful... morning?
- Hirhurim has R' Herschel Shachter's latest opinion on why one is halachically permitted (required?) to turn over an abusive person to the authorities. Krum notes just what specifically was added in this responsa versus the first one.
- Rafi G notes an interesting story: Sderot is suing the State of Israel for backtaxes in light of the lack of security the government is giving them. It will be interesting to see how this plays out...
- EoZ finds that Israel may be saving the planet again - by raising fish in the desert. Wow.
- Pearl explains why she's going to keep on writing. Why do you?
- KesherTalk discusses the unimagined milestone; StillWonderin' explains how Saddam's death is a nice reminder of how much Bush has accomplished.
- IsraellyCool has his top 10 "Seperated at Births" from 2006. Heh. And Jameel reports that Hezbollah has come out with a fragrance. (That's not a joke, by the way.) [I saw the story elsewhere first, but can't remember where.]
- DaveBender finds that Iran is now claiming Hitler was actually Jewish. I'm not sure if this is better or worse than denying the Holocaust.