Oh, this is so true. I mean, these often are okay, but some of these are great. My faves:
4. You hate country music, don't know anyone who likes country music, and yet...WGAR won music station of the year. [Ez: So I don't hate it anymore, but when I was in Cleveland, this was so true.]
6. You take credit for Cedar Point even though it's over an hour away. [Ez: #1 in the world, baby!]
7. You honestly believe that Cleveland is the best city in the world. [Ez: Err... in some ways, maybe.]
8. You take Dead Man's Curve at 60 mph....holding your breath.
12. You actually know how to pronounce Cuyahoga.
16. You're still dumbfounded by the leaping fountain in Tower City.
17. You've never ridden in a taxi.
18. You wear shorts the first day of the year it isn't below zero and snowing...just because you can. [Ez: HA!!]
19. You have no idea how exactly to get to the Flats, you just kind of end up on a bank and start partying.
20. You really don't know what the Warehouse District is, you just know that it's a great place to party.
21. You know who the Jake really is.
22. You hate Baltimore and you have never even been there. [Ez: Okay, so I actually like Balto, but there is a sense of hate as well. :) ]
24. You're still relishing 1987 when the Browns ALMOST made it to the Super Bowl. [Ez: &^%$#!!!]
25. You counted down with the monument in Tower City to the exact second in 1999 when the Browns came back. [Ez: I had a countdown in my notebook for Gemara, headed up each day.]
27. You know Tower City isn't a city at all.
30. At least half of your wardrobe is Tribe apparel.
31. You know all 4 seasons: winter, still winter, almost winter and road construction.