Pages

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Comments Note

While the wars rage below me... a notice to all commenters: If you have a blogger ID in your profile, and switched to Beta, your email disappeared from your profile. That's just annoying, because all the comments are getting grouped by gmail according to email address... and that means they're all getting grouped together. It also means that I can't respond directly to people (which I do on occasion) by hitting reply... and it means people can't email you if they forgot your email address.

So, if you don't mind showing your e-mail address, please take 2 seconds, put your email in your profile, and zehu! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. simply, what?
    I think I noticed that the comments no longer have addresses when beta-ed.
    Is that what you're saying?

    ReplyDelete