Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nice View

I'm at a client for a few days, so blogging will be continue to be minimal. It's nice to get out of the office sometimes, though there are definitely certain drawbacks. One big pro - it's nice to have these big things called "windows". The view from up here is actually pretty nice...

Meanwhile, the world keeps getting smaller. It's gotten to the point that I feel like everyone is within just 3 degrees of separation from either myself or Serach... and in a few different ways. Take Jameel - we've discovered that we're probably connected in over a dozen ways. (Okay, so admittedly, Jameel is scary.) And granted, both Serach and I are related to a lot of people in different parts of the world... but it's still getting a bit crazy. After a meal once, a headhunter asked Serach if she could hire her... and wasn't kidding. The world is ridiculously small... does anyone out there not know me, Serach, or someone who knows us?!

Powered by WebAds