- Interesting article about a video on eating disorders in the Orthodox community.
- Imagine being told you've been accepted to graduate school... then finding out the acceptance letter was a mistake. Ouch.
- Wolf's posting good stuff as always, but check out the first comment on this post. It's freaking amazing.
- Sephardi Lady reprints a great comment from her blog.
- Scraps has the mark of an out-of-towner. I love it.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 12/17: Humbling, Hilarious, and Horrible
Before the other links... that documentary series in Britian on SkyNews about Jews in the Manchester community mentioned earlier is truly riveting. I watched Episodes I and II earlier, and they were rather well done, mostly letting the people speak and describe in their view what they're doing. I is mostly about Kashrus and kind of sets a tone; II is about Shabbos, Pesach, niddah/sex, shidduchim, and more.
Labels: EDs, Jewish Community, Kosher, NYC, Pesach, Roundups, Shabbos, Shidduchim
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment