Check it out.
- Bad4 gives grades on her Shabbos. At SerandEz. I think we passed...
- LWY, on a related note, discusses why shidduch lists are not only not evil, but perfectly fine.
- RafiG shows why mothers should not be sitting baseline at basketball games. (Watch the video and read the comments.)
- IsraellyCool has the details about the woman who was killed in Israel yesterday. Didn't know anyone was killed? Me neither. Oy.
- Treppenwitz's son's surgery seems to have been successful, bH, and it's an interesting look into the goings-on at an Israeli hospital.
- Jameel posts an Ani Iparon story. Hilarious!
- Sometime commenter Bob Miller asks what to do on a long Shabbos afternoon when one lives "out of town" at BeyondBT.
- JoeSettler notes that there's only one country that has more trees in 2008 than it did in 2007. Yes, it's Israel.
- And students everywhere should be wary - some places are starting to not allow laptops to be used for anything but taking notes while in class. (gasp!)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 5/13
Well, this is certainly going to be interesting...