Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Slow Day Milestone

I'm in the process of trying not to butcher a real post I want to write (I know, I know - once in a while, I try to write something with real content myself, too), but I noticed that sometime yesterday, this blog hit a very nice milestone: Half a million pageviews! Thank you all for continuing to come back and enjoy this blog, and I hope y'all will continue to take part in it - one of the best parts of this blog is the 'conversation' that goes on. Please always feel free to comment, e-mail, and otherwise join us. Thanks so much!

5 comments:

  1. wow! congratulations.
    BTW, there's this thing that a lot of bloggers do where they post what searches they got hits from, and then they make jokes about it.

    you should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me by about 3 days.

    However, I don't use the "cheapo" method of artificially increasing pageviews by only showing part of a post and then requiring "click here to read more."

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. TrilCat:

    That's what Im posting about when I hit 500,000! I already have it written, complete with google searches :-)

    ReplyDelete