Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The J-Blogger Checklist II

It's been a while since I've updated this list, and since I can't sleep tonight (this morning?), I may as well have some fun...

...And now that I'm finishing it up in the evening, it's a great, light post to have some fun with, which this blog could surely use some more of today. I *know* I'm going to leave a few people out somehow, so I apologize in advance...
Key:
= have met in RL
√! = met in RL before knowing about their blog or before their blog existed
√* = met briefly in an unplanned situation in RL, I realized
√^ = met briefly in an unplanned situation in RL, they realized
√? = pretty sure met in RL, but no independent verification
√~ = communicated with by an RL medium, but no physical encounter [I think that's like a phone or Skype... e-mails obviously don't count]
G~ = IMed/GoogleTalked™, but no physical encounter
√º = sushi with Ezzie™
√$ = milk 'n honey with Ezzie™
√@ = meal(s) @ SerandEz™ (k = came for kiddush)
√z = lodged @ SerandEz™
X = almost met in RL
X? = possibly met in RL, but no way of knowing/not sure
* = related
All right... let's start with people who write on this blog sometimes:
*Serach - √! √º √@ √z
*SIL - √! √@
Chana - √ √$
CharlieHall - √
DaKirsch - √! √@
DGEsq - √! √@
Holy Hyrax - √
IPayTooMuchForMyHair - √! √º √$ √@
Jameel - √~ G~
MordyS - √! √@
Pobody's Nerfect - √! √z
Prof. Justice - √! √º √k
RebAbe - √! √@ √z
Sarah - G~
Shoshana - √ √$ √@
SoccerDad - √
~~~~~~~~~~
We've got family not mentioned above:
*IsraelMusings - √!
*Kefirot - √!
*OurBS, Eh? - √!
*TypoLad - √!
*Tzarich Iyun - √!
Of course, then there's the Kew Gardens Hills people:
Ayelet - X
A few BeyondBT people - √√√√√√√
David Linn - √ √º √k
David Kirschner - √! √º √k
FFD - √! √@
FFW - √! √@ √z
Mark Frenkel - √
RaggedyMom - √*^ or X
Rebecca - √
SaraK - √(!) √@
Steve Brizel - √
TheValve - √! √@
WildTumor - √! √@ √z
The people I've known for a while:
Ben Greenberg - √!
DAG - √
Nephtuli - √!
OntheFlipSide - √!
RaggedHoboJungle - √! √@
RubinCompServ - √!
SJ - √! √@ √z
StillRuleAll - √!
Xvi (16) - √! √@ √z
The ones in Israel:
Batya - X
KollelMama - X?
Tnspr - G~
Ze'ev - X
The PsychoToddlers:
Fudge - X
PsychoToddler - X √~
The Baltimorons:
AlanLaz - √
Cubicle King - √
Jewboy - √
Presence - X
R' Yaakov Menken - √
And all the other wonderful bloggers out there...
Canonist - √*
Chaim - X G~
Chardal - X? G~
Ezer K'Negdo - X
R' Gil - √
Irina - √ √$
Jewess With Horns - X √~
Jonah - √! √*
LabRab - √
LarryLenhoff - √
MCAryeh - X
Menachem Butler - √*
MOChassid - X
Moshe Potemkin - √^
Pearl - √
Slippery Slope - √^
BatTaz - G~
Wolfish Musings - X
R' Yitzchak Adlerstein - √*
There are a whole bunch more that I schmooze with here and there, but I know some are a bit reclusive, so I'll leave them off for now. If they don't mind getting put up, then I'll put them up. All in all, not a bad list... and a few more will likely get added in the near future, such as Judith (right?! :) ), NotStam (coughCOUGH), and a few more anonymous J-bloggers.

Who'd I forget? :)

24 comments:

  1. Wow. That's quite a list, if I do say so myself... which clearly, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very impressive and complicated!

    i think i've only met one person in RL from that list. hopefully i'll get to meet more at some point! (and also hoping my verizon phone will have free nights or at least lots of minutes to use up.)

    the 'X?' one is the difficult one there... who knows how many others you've come across!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so complicated, it's just odd :) But we did indeed meet via √*^ .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool! : ) I'll have to make one of my own one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be on the sushi w/Ezzie list! I'll let you know if I'm ever going to be in the area. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah - Maybe you will? :) Gotta love Verizon...!

    RM - LOL. Well, you should check out the first one, or Steg's (which is who I stole it from). But yeah, thought that was about right. :)

    Irina - You should. :)

    JA - I'd be happy to. Now, hurry up, because busy season is coming...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JA,

    If u want free sushi from Ezzie then just bet against a random Cleveland sports team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROTFL. David, you crack me up. But I'd be happy to bet on the Cavs... :P

    And I know, I owe you still. How about next week sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, I like that term: Baltimorons!

    Coming to another Toronto wedding anytime soon, Ezzie...?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good to me, I'll start my fast right after shabbos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. workin on it... already spoke to you know who.... after miami of course :)

    cover your mouth when you cough please! can't afford sick days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a list! You must have been *really* bored.

    torontopearl said...

    Ohhhh, I like that term: Baltimorons!


    We natives have grown up being called that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pearl - Sadly, no. I wish I could have gone to one a few weeks ago...!

    David - LOL. What if I mean Thursday?

    Stam - I know. :P (See, I told you I know everything...) Hey, I have unlimited sick days. Not my problem...!

    SaraK - Of course you have. That's what they're called, duh. :) And I was bored. There's nobody on at 4am!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you forgot the coveted: X?**!@# = going to spit over the overpass while spinning a turnip on one finger and picking your nose with the other.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HH - LOL. Sorry, that's only on YOUR checklist.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, but, I have that checked off next to YOUR name

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool! I made the list this time! :)

    I think I should get a √~ too though, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can add me to your list. Serach met me in 1991 or thereabouts. I even rode in her mom's van. I'll spare mentioning her father's nickname for her at the time which sent me into shock b/c it was the same as my dad's nickname for me.

    Leah (Frisch Class of '95)

    ReplyDelete
  19. We will meet someday, Ezzie, I just know it. Or perhaps we already have. We might have even stood next to each other at Lax & Mandel. Who knows? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chana - True...!

    Trilcat - Ah, but that doesn't count. If I went by people Serach's met... ugh. That would take years!

    Stacey - :P I'd hope you'd say hello...!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to be on the sushi w/Ezzie list! I'll let you know if I'm ever going to be in the area. :-)

    Count me in too. Heck, I'd even be in for a slice of pizza in midtown one afternoon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey! PT and I have the same doodads! X √~

    Stacey - I have the most unbelievable Lax & Mandel story from about 2 weeks or so ago. I just have to type it up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. LT - Just drop me an email! :)

    Chana - Yeah, missed both of you... :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now you will have to add a squiggle to represent "learned with her Husband"

    ReplyDelete