Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The J-Blogger Checklist

UPDATED: Okay, so apparently some people are confused, based on e-mails received... even some of the people I've met, I met for just a couple of seconds. A couple probably don't remember meeting me. A couple don't realize that we met, or almost met. I don't know the real identities of a few of the people below. I don't even know where I "almost met" some people, just that they said they were at the same place as me at the same time - it could have been the supermarket, a 600-person wedding, a 2000-person rally, etc. For instance, I met one blogger in **, who thought they would be with another. In the end, we met at a different time and place than originally planned, and the second blogger wasn't there. I doubt the second one is even aware of what happened.

Well, Steg finally updated his list, so it's only fair that I do the same with mine. Steg & I met for sushi yesterday, and, after running out on him in the first minute for about 15 and rudely answering about 15 calls while we were there, we had a nice time eating everything but sushi. Yeah, that made sense.

So, with no further ado, here are my J-blogger meetings: (symbols taken from Steg, changed by me)
Key:
= have met in RL
√! = met in RL before knowing about their blog or before their blog existed
√* = met briefly in an unplanned situation in RL, I realized
√^ = met briefly in an unplanned situation in RL, they realized
√? = pretty sure met in RL, but no independent verification
√~ = communicated with by an RL medium, but no physical encounter [I think that's like a phone or Skype... e-mails obviously don't count]
i~ = IMed, but no physical encounter
√º = sushi with Ezzie™
√@ = meal(s) @ SerandEz™ (k = came for kiddush)
√@z = lodged @ SerandEz™
X = almost met in RL
X? = possibly met in RL, but no way of knowing
* = related
*Serach - √ √! √º √@ √@z
*SIL - √! √@
RebAbe - √! √@ √@z
Holy Hyrax - √
Pobody's Nerfect - √!
MordyS - √!
~~~~~~~~~~
Steg - ü

Ayelet - X
Batya - X
Ben Greenberg - √!
A few BeyondBT people - √√√√√√√
Canonist - √*
Chaim - X i~
Chardal - X
CharlieHall - √
DAG - √?
David Linn - √º √@k
David Kirschner - √! √º √@k
FFD - √! √@
FFW - √! √@ √@z
Fudge - X
R' Gil - √
*IsraelMusings - √!
Jameel - √~ i~
Jonah - √! √*
*Kefirot - √!
KollelMama - X?
LabRab - √
LarryLenhoff - √
Mark Frenkel - √
Menachem Butler - √*
MOChassid - X
Moshe Potemkin - √^
Nephtuli - √!
OntheFlipSide - √!
Orthomom - X
*OurBS, Eh? - √!
Pearl - √
PsychoToddler - X √~
RaggedHoboJungle - √! √@
Rebecca - √
RubinCompServ - √!
Sarah - i~
Shoshana - √ √@
Slippery Slope - √^
SoccerDad - √
Steve Brizel - √
StillRuleAll - √!
*TypoLad - √!
*Tzarich Iyun - √!
TheValve - √! √@
Tnspr - i~
WildTumor - √! √@ √@z
Wolfish Musings - X
Xvi (16) - √! √@ √@z
R' Yaakov Menken - √
R' Yitzchak Adlerstein - √*
Ze'ev - X

Whew. I'm sure I missed a few there... that's quite a bit more extensive than last time, even with not including the ones whose family members I met. I realized that if I did, the list would be ridiculous.

Powered by WebAds