1. One book that changed your life? - "Mysterious Creatures," It was the first time in my life I found a rabbi with a sechel.
2. One book you have read more than once? - "The Lord of the Rings"
3. One book you would want on a desert island? -Could magazines be considered books?....uhhh nevermind.
4. One book that made you laugh? - Any of "The Far Side" Collections
5. One book that made you cry? - A book can make you cry? Whatever Ezzie
6. One book you wish had been written? Uhhhhhhh.
7. One book you wish had never been written? -"Permission to Receive." Just because it seems that book launched other copycats of that book using some weak arguments and it being used in Kiruv Organizations.
8. One book you are currently reading?- "The Challage of Creation," but I am moving now, so I can't find it anymore. Someone tell me what happens in the end.
9. One book you have been meaning to read? Not sure. I have a list of books given to me by Chardal and S. If anyone wants to buy me a gift certificate for Amazon, feel free to send me one.