Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Storytellers

One of the commenters on the previous post was a Sara - not the Sara I thought it was, nor the other Sara I thought it was, but rather the Trophy of the Hour Sara. I must admit that I can't say I've been to her blog many times, so as I was perusing through it I saw that she linked to Elster's Storytellers blog, which I had completely forgotten to check out.

It's excellent. So far, Sara, Elster, Jack*, and a couple others have posted stories; each has their own style, their own type of story, and yet they're all fascinating. Check out the Storytellers.

* I'd seen Jack's before on his blog... and yet I still had to read it again. It's one of the best short stories I've ever read.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ezzie,

    Thanks for the link. If you like the story then may I suggest that you try the "extended version" here.

    ReplyDelete