Sunday, August 13, 2006

Comments & Spam

I. Hate. Spammers. Even the new suck-up ones, which tell me how great I am and how great this blog is. So... I'm sorry, but I'm turning back on word verification in a moment, at least for a couple of days.

I'm also going to finally respond to the real comments from the past week or so; sorry if you asked something and I haven't responded (and was supposed to).

Finally, though I've read all my e-mail from the past month or so, I haven't really responded - sorry to everybody. I'll try to get to it, but if you are looking for a response, feel free to e-mail me again and I'll probably get to it quicker. I don't mind one bit, it saves me the trouble of digging back through hundreds of e-mails. The same applies to those who made requests of me [help with your templates, J-blog Community adds, etc.] and I said I would but still haven't. Things got busy and I fell behind, so... feel free to remind me. Thanks!

Powered by WebAds