Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Missed It

That's right. I missed the Colts-Patriots game, as we were at the engagement party of two good friends of ours. I missed one of the best games in recent NFL history... and as protective the NFL is of their material, I don't know when I'll ever have a chance to see it. Ridiculous.

At least I got to see and play on a Nintendo Wii - I'll admit, it's pretty cool... and tennis and boxing are quite a workout. One friend has tennis elbow from playing it; others' arms are dead from the boxing game. Cool.

3 comments:

  1. I missed it too. No matter. Giants are gonna win the Super Bowl anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For shame, Ezzie. I skipped my weekly basketball game to watch it and did not regret it one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I missed it too. No matter. Giants are gonna win the Super Bowl anyway."

    Some say the root letters of Nefillim are NFL.

    ReplyDelete