Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Starting a Rumor? Hmmmm

Has anyone noticed the blogs are kind of dead lately? Ezzie hasn't been posting much. And you know he's busy (or sick) if he is not posting at least three times a day about god-knows-what. GH was peaking with his battles with R' Maroof, and now, nothing. Shifra probably poped a disk in her back while laughing and still hasen't managed to get up to post anything and Jameel..., well, Jameel is Jameel. (Maybe everyone is just hiding from the big bad New Blogger boogie man). So what can we mortals do to get the blogs jumping up a bit? To put some life into it!

Ladies and gentlmen, I see only one solution to this dilema. Everyone knows that controversy is what gets the most hits, therefore, I suggest starting a good ol' fashion rumor. Yup, nothing gets the folks more riled up then innocent gossip. It doesn't have to be anything mean-spirited. Even something like Jameel painting his toenails would do just nicely. I leave it up to you to discuss this on the thread or to chastise me for this horrible idea.

19 comments:

  1. hey .. what am I chop liver? I've been on overdrive the last couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too- Just because I' m not Jameel doesn't mean that I'm a nobody. I AM NOT AN AMIMAL. I AM A BLOGGER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, alright.

    I guess I should broaden the blogs I read. But its still been quiet around here.

    And trust me, NO ONE wants to be another Jameel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my excuse for lack of blogging/commenting lately has been jet lag :P (and it's really not supposed to be this cold in california... or is it?)
    but there hasn't really been so much of a shortage around other blogs! neverthless, some controversy is always amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're in California Sarah? where?

    There is no such thing as "is it SUPPOSED to..." in Cali. One day its freezing, the next day its sunny and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LA - email me if you want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hh: sarahsviewblog @ yahoo . com . au

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not that I am starting any rumors here, but Sarah sure does talk ALOT on IM

    ReplyDelete
  9. My second grader threw up in class today and I had to have my husband leave work to get her because I had five 4 year olds at home.

    BLEAH!

    That's my excitement for now. And I don't feel like dealing with New Blogger because I am stubborn. I feel the same way about it as I do about New Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HH: nothing wrong with that :P hrm... i wonder who started that conversation?!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah! take it back hyrax! just because three bloggers are having a slow week does not mean general blogging is dead. broaden your horizons. read some new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the real reason why blogging "appears" dead to the Omnipotent Hyrax.

    Details to be released shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would highly recommend not listening to a word Jameel OR sarah say. They are just jealous.

    Details to be released shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  14. dead
    try reading my blogs
    You youngsters just don't have the energy us oldsters have.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo...this is really working out well Hyrax.

    Even better than I could have predicted.

    Ezzie: thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. just because three bloggers are having a slow week does not mean general blogging is dead.

    What he said.

    ReplyDelete