Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Faith, Skepticism, & Reason

Two great posts that I particularly enjoyed on faith, reason, and all that good stuff...
Wolf's Pseudoskepticism & XGH's Faith IN Judaism. XGH's discusses part of R' Adlerstein's post at Cross-Currents, I Don't Know, which is excellent.
I particularly enjoyed these posts because they all touch on my own personal beliefs about a number of things, and this way I don't have to blog about them myself and therefore get attacked from all sides.* I don't write well enough to avoid having this problem, so this is much, much better than actually fulfilling my claim from over a year ago that I would write about it. I still might one day... but at least for now, I'm happy pointing to those who can present their thoughts fairly clearly.

* :)

2 comments:

  1. I believe Bears will win....you are skeptical..you apikoras

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, YOU'RE the skeptic. Anyone who is rational knows the Colts are kicking some serious Bear behind. :)

    ReplyDelete