Pages

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Duck vs. Butterfly

Those of you who know me are aware that I am a bit obsessed with ducks. I love the Aflac commercials, I have rubber ducks on my desk, and I even own a ducky bank (the duck version of a piggy-bank). Some think it is immature and childish; I consider it staying-in-touch-with-the-child-in-me.

Anyway, Elianna was faced with a tough decision the other night. She had to choose between butterfly pajamas and duck pajamas.


After much thought, Elianna decided: "I want the duck one....like Moshe!"

Ah, Nachas!!

3 comments:

  1. her pj's did not look quit like that but close1 it's winter- she has long sleeves and long pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And apparently, curly hair is her style of choice! Yeah! Go frizzy-headed people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curly always has been, not that she has much of a choice... but last night apparently she wanted a "cookoo" on top of it, yes.

    ReplyDelete