Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Best Lines From Shabbos Kallah

After a really nice - and shockingly calm! - Shabbos Kallah weekend for Pobody's Nerfect, keyed by an 18-course lunch at the Raggedies, it is only fitting that the best lines from the weekend be posted here:

Pobody's Nerfect: [telling story] ...it was... What holiday is in June?
Endless Talker: July 4th.

Ezzie: Wow... fourteen years ago I was 11.
Erachet: No you weren't.
Ezzie: I'm 25. Yes I was.
Erachet: No, 11+14 = 26.
Ezzie, others: {staring}

Conversation that has not happened... yet:
Random guy Erachet doesn't really like: So, think we should get married?
Erachet: [NO!] Umm... okay?
Last week's bonus (the clean one)...
Spiritual Girl to Elianna, eating rice: Ha'im hakitniyot taim!?
Elianna: {confused look}
Serach: Did you just ask that?
SG: What? Isn't that what it's called?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, my future proposal gets its own box! I'm so flattered.

    (Alternate version:

    Guy: Will you marry me?
    Erachet: Only if Ezzie writes about it on his blog and puts it in one of those cool box things.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, someone should teach Spiritual Girl marak orez hafta'ah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well technically, rice isn't kitniyot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erachet: No, 11+14 = 26.

    Stick to poetry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stick to poetry :-)

    You owe me some poetry, Jameel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. True story:

    Coworker: I can't remember the name of the city I went to in Spain. It starts with an "M".

    Tesyaa: Madrid?

    CW: No, not Madrid.

    T: (trying to think of other cities in Spain that start with M)

    CW: I've got it. Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete