Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lunch at Prime Grill

In case you can't tell, it's been a busy week. Between vacation, shock at what goes on when we're gone, and just plain old work deadlines (raise your hand if you like "fund[s] of funds"!), blogging took a back seat this week. But now, things are finally slowing down to a normal pace. Busy season is still about 8 months away, the Indians and Cavs are on a roll (Saturday night could be quite the celebration downtown if neither loses a game for the next three days), and my manager took us out to Prime Grill for lunch.

Life is good. Now who wants to open up a fund of funds with me?

12 comments:

  1. If I open up a fund of funds will you take me to Prime Grill? And Ser and Elianna?
    Also, can you spot me the money to open the fund of funds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS FFB stands for FireFoxing Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda funny for you to be calling yourself an FFB, eh? :) Um, do you know how to run a fund of funds? And yes, if you open one and I'm a partner, I'd be happy to take y'all to PG. Every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The truth is I meant to type FFP the first time, but I've been talking about frummies so much FFB just flowed naturally.
    This is what I know about fund of funds http://www.investorwords.com/2129/fund_of_funds.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, in this case, I'm talking about hedge funds...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Pookie works for a hedge fund...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which Pookie or which fund ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only one Pookie and she has only one fund!
    What movie am I misquoting here?
    For her holiday part, Hain Capital took her to Solo! I sooooo wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Prime Grill for lunch...niiice...

    ReplyDelete